System Support />
- New Computer Set-Ups – A tech will install and optimize your new computer. We will connect all your external devices, set up your exiting internet connection and provided instructions on how to get the best out of your new system.
- Costume built Machines – We can costume built a machine specifically to meet your needs. Just tell us what you would like to accomplish with it and a tech will recommend the parts and build the computer for you. Every part will be picked according to your preference and budget. Each costume built machine comes with one year free tech support.
- Upgrades – Optimize your system for maximum performance. We can upgrade your current system to perform at its best and increase productivity.
§ Drive installations – Hard drives, CD/DVD Drives, internal/external storage drive.
§ Internal card installation– Sound card, Video card, Network card, SCSI cards, and all PCI cards.
§ Memory installation – SDRAM, SDDRAM, improve the performance of your machine.
§ Operating system installation – Upgrade your current operating system for better performance and functionality.
§ Software installation – Software installs include word processors, business applications, anti - virus/anti-spy ware applications, imaging and photo editing software.
- Maintenance – By performing maintenance you can prevent system failures which can cause time and money. A tech will conduct a 10-point optimization check to make sure your machines perform at their best. To make sure you can always rely on your computers and to prevent crashes and fatal errors it is strongly advised that your systems are up-to-date. We will make sure your systems have the latest updates and patches and our diagnostic tools will find and fix problems that can affect performance.
We provide maintenance service for:
- Operating system
- Software upgrades
- Data Migration
- Computer Cleaning
- System Diagnostics
- Data Backup
- Troubleshooting and Repairs – We will help you troubleshoot any problems that may arise. Weather you are home or in the office a tech will find and troubleshoot the issue to bring your machine up and running in no time.
- Desktop Security – One of the most important features you can implement on your computers is a security policy. A tech will perform a Windows© Baseline Security Check to find vulnerabilities in your system that can allow malicious attacks. Your system may also be vulnerable to intruders who are just waiting to get a hold of your personal information. Malicious programs can do significant damage to your system; from unstable performance and software malfunctions, to a complete system failure. Other programs such as Spyware and Adware can make your system so sluggish that it becomes impossible to perform any tasks thus making you less productive. These programs not only can make your systems inoperable, they can monitor information like your surfing habits and visited sites. Even worse, they can collect personal information about you such as your passwords, address, social security number, e-mail address, phone numbers, etc by recording your key strokes! We can help you prevent this by hardening your system with various security features.
A tech: will perform a complete security audit on your system. This includes:
- A complete Spy ware/Ad ware audit.
- A password integrity check.
- A firewall and safety guidelines audit.
- Verify Internet Explorer Settings.
- Verify Windows® critical updates.
- Maximize Windows security procedures.
Note: Contact us for a free estimate - (813) 658-8802 or e-mail us Services@Networkpctech.com